Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome to "Inspired"

Hello fellow bloggers and welcome to my new and improved blog (which will hopefully motivate me to blog more!) I was about to quit my blog, seeing as I hadn't updated since last October. I just never got in the groove of getting on and updating regularly. The fact is though, I have really enjoyed reading blogs, whether you are family, friends, or strangers--I have truly been inspired by you all. SO I have decided to forego deleting myself from blogging world and try to give it the chance I now think it deserves. I am excited to post on the many things in my life that inspire me day to day and also feature many of the blogs that have inspired me over these past few months. Wish me luck as I truly dive into the world of blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Jacque! I am happy you aren't quitting blogging world. I look at your blog ALL the time, even though there haven't been updates! Hope all is well! Are you living in Daybreak? Because I am, and it would be fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :) I hope that you do update more!! I don't see you enough to stay informed on all of your goings on. I miss you!! And love you!! I will call you to play when we get back from Texas. Good luck with blogging dear!

    ReplyDelete