Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm going to be an Aunt!!! (Well, sort of...)



Last Saturday I threw a Baby Shower for my beautiful pregnant friend Katie! I love her so much--she is going to be an amazing mom! I remember in high school, Katie and me talking about our futures and how we would have kids together and they would grow up and play together--well Dallin and I are not quite to that point yet, but hopefully sweet Kapri will still know to call me Aunt Jacque.
We had a really good time with old friends and new friends--all sharing our love and support for the Momma-to-be. Here are some pictures from the shower!

Katie with her mom and sister

Jerrica, Janz & Whit

Ashley with her adorable baby Ryder

Jesse, Jasmine and Britt

It was so fun decorating with pink and yellow for a little baby girl!


We had a tasty brunch that turned out great (after a few speed bumps...)

Favors were caramel and chocolate covered pretzels from Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory--they were so nice to do the white chocolate pink for me!




2 comments:

  1. Jacque! Thank you so sooooo much for the wonderful shower! I couldn't have even imagined a better one :) You truly are the best! And you better believe Kapri will call you Aunt Jacque! We wouldn't have it any other way. Well I hope everything is going well with the closing on your house! Keep us posted! I love you millions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacque! Your hair looks adorable, per usual and the shower looks like a hit!
    oh how i miss you! WEll, I am report to the MTC in ONE WEEK!! I am not sure if you knew since you aren't on facebook...BUT, if you want to head down to provo next monday night Jan 25th between 7pm-9pm I will be chillin at Yoasis and people are coming and going so I can see everyone before i leave. If you can't thats okay, just wanted you to know I would really love to see you!!! you're beautiful and i think about you often! hope married life is awesome. LOVE YOU! -TOR

    ReplyDelete