Friday, March 12, 2010

A celebration to remember...

D and I just got home from nannying my four cousins for the week--it was a long week but it was fun to spend time with them. He is playing X-box (he turned it on the moment we walked in the door--I think he might have missed it all week) so I thought it would be the perfect time for me to post pictures of Clint and Melissa's beautiful wedding!

Coming out of the Bountiful Temple--their sealing was wonderful.

Her colors were pink, black, green and white. I chose a black dress with white accessories--I LOVED my dress! (below)


D looking sexy :)

The happy parents of the groom--my dad was goofing off as usual :)

so fun to have a new sister-in-law...isn't she gorgeous?!!

From the Temple we went to a wedding dinner at Joseph Smith Memorial Building to celebrate with Clint and Melissa's closest friends and family. I tried to take an artistic picture of our name tags with their favors--nummy dinner mints.

Melissa's sister designed the centerpieces--I thought she did such a good job! There were candles throughout the whole room which warmed things up and made the banquet hall glow.

Sisters :)

Sorry to not have one serious, normal picture of D. Let's just say I married someone very similar to myself!

Melissa has 3 nieces and they bought these adorable skirts for each of them--one in pink, one in black, and one in green. I loved them.

When I got married my siblings made a gift for D and me meant to "help keep me happy." It including things such as movie passes, gift cards to Nordstrom and CPK, Diet Coke, and Clint made me an amazing custom longboard. We decided to make it a tradition and made a similar gift for the newlyweds. Ours included a mix D made for them since Clint loves new music, a notebook to write down all of Clint's big ideas in, movie passes, a gift card to Texas Roadhouse (Clint loves their ribs), and some boating stuff. Clint is definitely the most into wakeboarding/boating in our family. We got him new swim trunks and a sweet Ronix hat, and then got Melissa a boating hoodie (to wear on our 5:00 am boating excursions to get the smoothest water) and a Roxy hat. They are currently on their honeymoon--a cruise through Mexico!!! I'm jealous.

I thought this would be the perfect picture to end this post.
I don't think it needs a detailed description. One word: Happiness. :)

Hope you all enjoyed a snippet of their wedding!

-Jacquelyn

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty wedding:) Your dress was so cute. I love to see you updating on here! My phone broke again so....if you could will you please text me your number again? Thanks, Im so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fam is so cute! Love the dress too!

    ReplyDelete