Thursday, October 7, 2010

Top 10...


My Top 10 Reasons I LOVE Fall...even though Winter is still my favorite :)

10. The changing leaves--so beautiful


9. Busting out all of my cute, warm sweaters I have been missing for months...

8. BOOTS! love them all...
7. Halloween--easily my second favorite holiday

6. Going back to school--this no longer applies to me sadly (but that doesn't stop me from living vicariously through Dallin! I look at his syllabus' and online scores more than he does)

5. Conference weekend

4. APPLES!! They are so good this time of year

3. When it is not quite cold enough to turn on the heat, but the night is crisp and chilly--that's when you spend the evenings reading by the fireplace :)

2. Thanksgiving--what better way to lead into the Christmas season than by showing gratitude surrounded by loved ones. Another great holiday.

1. My number one favorite thing about fall is the memories I have of "warm October nights..." Dallin- I love you and October will always be 'our month' to me. Here's to many more 'fall memories' to come.

Happy Fall to everyone!

-Jacquelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment