Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sophie's firsts and favorites...

By no means do I want anyone to feel offended that I see my dog in the same light many of you see your children in at this phase in your lives. Please realize that I do understand that she is not a human, but she is a huge part of our lives and is dependent on us to survive. That in turn makes her much like a child, especially in her puppy stage of life. So here is a post dedicated to my adorable little dog who I have fallen absolutely in love with. (I can't believe I have turned into one of those weird 'dog people')
Her first meal...she was too tired to eat standing up so she laid down and tipped the bowl up.

She fell asleep in her water dish the first day we got her.

Her first bath!


This is honestly how Sophie preferred to drive in the car for about a week--wrapped around my neck! Luckily she quit doing that right around 20 lbs--I don't think I could have had her doing that much heavier!

She loves cramming her quickly growing body in tight spaces--like under this chair

Or under our bed...

Here is a video of her first experience with snow! Did you guys get that storm Sunday night? I couldn't believe the snow when I woke up the next morning!!! She absolutely loved it.

Thanks for indulging me in my love for this little chocolate dog.
-Jacquelyn

1 comment:

  1. Jac-
    She is adorable! I would love to meet her sometime! You look so happy :) Hope you're doing well! Miss and love you girl!

    ReplyDelete