Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lady Danburry

After receiving many compliments on the dress I wore to Clint's wedding I meant to do a post on where it came from a long time ago...better late than never! Lady Danburry is the sweetest girl with an adorable little shop on University Avenue. She has her own clothing line which she sells and also does custom clothing. Here are some of my favorites (courtesy of her blog http://ladydanburrysews.blogspot.com )


Below is the dress I had her custom make in black to my measurements. I had bought a dress that I loved but couldn't get over the price tag--when I found out she would make me this gorgeous piece for $80 I couldn't pass it up.


If you have any special occasions coming up or are just looking for your own unique clothing check out her blog and her cute shop. The dress she made for me was worth every penny--it is flawless. The girl has talent! Enjoy :)
-Jacquelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment