Friday, May 15, 2009

Here are some of our wedding photos! Married life is going great--we are busy busy, but loving life together. Thank you to all of our friends and family who supported us through these last few months--we love you!!!
Our friends and family after our Temple Sealing

The happy couple!




Soaking it all in...

Our reception was that night at Rice Eccles Stadium--This was our huge picture wall when guests got off the elevator.

The Berry's

The Cerva's

My Bridesmaids with the lucky groom :)

My Bridesmaids, Jr. Bridesmaids, & Flower Girls---all SOOO beautiful!!

The handsome Groomsmen

Dallin designed the amazing cake. He did such a good job.

Our first dance as husband and wife

I loved the dance floor with the surrounding lanterns--and the dancing was so much fun! The Groomsmen were definitely the life of the party!

All the girls rocking out :)

Our Wedding day was so amazing. I have never felt so happy in my life. The Temple Ceremony was beautiful and the reception was such a fun celebration to kick off our lives together. Again, thank you to our families and friends that were there to celebrate such an important occasion in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. oh jacque!!! congratulations! I wish i could have been there. IT looked gorgeous and perfect!! haylee said everything turned out amazing. I think about you often and i was thinking about you allll day on your wedding day. I miss your beautiful face! I am so happy you are living the life you dreamed. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacque! Your dress is so pretty! And your hair! It was dark, and long! You are beautiful. Your wedding looked like a blast! What a cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete